Doesn’t matter if you’re single or taken, you’ve gotta keep that holiday decoration game strong.
Here’s how to make a Valentine’s playing card garland and still look like a badass.
• Hole Punch
• The Hearts from a Deck of Playing Cards
• Some Red F*cking Ribbon
1. Punch f*cking holes in the top of each playing card; about two inches apart.
2. Weave your most string-like ribbon through the holes.
3. Cut short lengths of some of that red f*cking ribbon.
4. Tie ribbon between each playing card.
5. Hang that shit somewhere cool.