If you’re feeling especially anxious today, these 21 tweets will remind you that pretty much everyone is anxious all of the time, but here are holistic approaches to help your anxiety.
1. This tweet about the pure thrill of anxiety.
my house is like a theme park. the theme is anxiety— Pats O' Tweetin ☘️ (@PatsATweetin) March 13, 2020
2. This tweet about the options available to you.
‘You’re overthinking this.’— Matt Haig (@matthaig1) March 13, 2020
I have anxiety. I have no other type of thinking available.
3. This tweet about people who know how easy it is to turn off.
4. This tweet about what you were hoping would be a fail-safe excuse to skip out on something.
me: i can't go because no one is available to watch my dog.— Jess (who/huh) (@shuggilippo) May 30, 2017
them: you don't have a dog...
me: my dog's name is anxiety. i have anxiety.
5. This tweet about what you should be worried about.
6. This tweet about being anxiety's puppet.
7. This tweet about wanting to be bad, but it ain't happenin'.
ur wcw is mentally stable and emotionally secure and doesn't have crippling anxiety and knows how to share food it's not me— Esme (@livestrongfree) June 4, 2017
8. This tweet about being on the clock.
Me: i feel happy— 𝔖 (@svalamerii) March 13, 2020
Anxiety: hope you enjoyed those 6 min
9. This tweet about equality.
me to my anxiety: am i a joke to you?— a. (@smollgroot) March 13, 2020
my anxiety: yes?
me: that’s fair.
10. This tweet about doing your best to keep things light.
Me: anxiety is fun to joke about!— the Awkward Yeti (Nick Seluk) (@theawkwardyeti) May 26, 2017
Anxiety: nothing you say is funny.
11. This tweet about the gourmet approach to socializing.
throwing a dinner party. which anxiety meds pair best with white claw?— Friedrice Nietzsche (@tinynietzsche) March 13, 2020
12. This tweet about wanting to get down but also wanting to get home.
i want someone to take me dancing but will also take me home after i get overwhelmed by my anxiety from actually going out— lil cakes (@PRiNSUSWHATEVA) June 3, 2017
13. This accurate tweet about living by yourself but not really.
i will forever be incapable of living alone due to my anxiety— gaby divis (@gabyndivis) June 4, 2017
14. This tweet about what is definitely the grand inquisition.
15. This tweet about being proud of your homeland.
I'm a proud citizen of the United States of Anxiety.— Jess (who/huh) (@shuggilippo) June 5, 2017
16. This tweet that sums up every anxious human's one true wish.
If I could choose just one super power, I would choose calming down.— Eden Dranger (@Eden_Eats) October 21, 2015
17. This tweet about trying your best to show up.
First rule of anxiety club: I forget, this is too stressful I'm leaving— Policy over personality (@AmyDentata) May 22, 2014
18. This tweet about how everything is fine.
19. This tweet about keeping your files organized.
📂 Anxiety— Jess (who/huh) (@shuggilippo) March 4, 2020
└⚠️ Error: File Not Found
20. This tweet about the ability to convert furniture into other types of furniture.
Any chair can be a rocking chair if your anxiety is bad enough.— Stephanie McMaster (@Smethanie) June 18, 2016
21. And finally this tweet about which came first.
Does my anxiety give me diarrhea or does my diarrhea give me anxiety? This is a real diarrhea chicken/diarrhea egg situation.— Chris Gethard (@ChrisGethard) May 8, 2012