It seems that the world becomes completely obsessed with the autumn season.
But nothing is sweeter than what cooler weather, pumpkin everything and later sunrises means for our wardrobe.
Here are 12 reasons fall outfits are sweeter than Christmas morning.
1. When you wear your fave ugly sweater, people think you’re just being ironic.
2. Wearing an infinity scarf at a press conference won’t end in a slew of parody Twitter accounts.
Your neck-cessory savvy is eternal.
3. The mustache coolness window. Period.
4. Your legs won’t see daylight again (or a razor) until Spring.
5. You can wear a hoodie outside without the fear of heat exhaustion.
6. New boot smell is the best stanky foot odor masker.
7. Less running, more layers.
Also? More pie.
8. Earmuffs are the perfect excuse to ignore anyone talking about vegan Thanksgiving.
9. There’s no such thing as a bad hair day when you have an endless supply of beanies.
10. Who doesn’t love sock shopping?
11. There’s never not a good time for leggings.
12. Turtlenecks aren’t just for slow-moving reptiles.